martes, 11 de enero de 2022

 


Hi kids and welcome to 2022!!

I wish you have a marvelous year!

Here you will see what we are doing since we started school 10th January to allow those students who cannot come to school this week to continue working at home.


10TH JANUARY 2022

ENGLISH:

- Writing: My ChrisTmas holidays:

Tell me about your holidays in a piece of paper. You can follow the next guide to help you although you can use your own ideas. Avoid writing simple ideas or sentences! Try to write long sentences and use past simple. 

Example:

     The weather was cold 😑

     The weather was sunny and cold so I prefered staying at home playing board games 😊

     I stayed at home.😑

     I stayed at home the whole holidays but it was fine/and it was terrible... 😊

GUIDE

- I went/visited/stayed/spent....

- The weather was...

- I played/cooked/decorated/watched/visited...

- I ate...

- My favourite part was...

- The only thing I would change is... 

SOCIAL SCIENCE

- Read again pages from 44 to 47 (review)

- Read pages 48 y 49.


TUESDAY 11TH JANUARY 2022

ENGLISH

1) PAST SIMPLE OF THE VERB TO BE: 

Review it seeing this chart!



2) REGULAR VERBS:

Watch the following video to learn about their pronunciation. This material has been prepared by Gabi.

https://prezi.com/v/p6q851opizdb/past-simple-of-regular-verbs/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_WYJClELoc

Now review the past of regular verbs list.

SOCIAL SCIENCE

- Read pages 50 and 51 (Advertising)


TAKE CARE AND I WILL POST MORE THINGS TOMORROW!