viernes, 3 de marzo de 2023

 WEDNESDAY 8TH MARCH:

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

COME TO SCHOOL WITH SOMETHING PURPLE 💜


ENGLISH EXAM 8th and 9th MARCH! (6th B an A respectively)

Here are some videos and activities to help you. 




PASSIVE VOICE PRACTICE

PASSIVE VOICE PRACTICE


PHRASAL VERBS VIDEO

Remember: look up the meaning of the phrasal verbs in your notebook and invent sentences with them.

- Complete with phrasal verbs:

a) I had to _______ my boots fast to avoid being late.

b) ________ the bus quickly! It is going to leave.

c) The train will ______  Madrid at 5p.m

d) My dad uses to _______ at 6 a.m but he ________ from bed few minutes later.

e) Please, __________ your luggage in that desk before you go to the gate.

f) The lady ________ before she left the room in the hotel.

g) It's hot here. I'll _________ my jacket.

h) My friends and I use to _________ in the gym 

I) Anne! _______ your bedroom because  it's messy.

j) I use to _________ with my friends on Fridays. We like going to the park.